Using IQMS to Meet Food & Safety Compliance Requirements
For Wisconsin-based food manufacturer Create-A-Pack Foods, detailed traceability and reporting are critical to the success of their business. Inspections and audits by the USDA, FDA, and the state of Wisconsin are routine and require instant and accurate visibility into production and supply chain processes.
Learn how Create-A-Pack relies on IQMS (now DELMIAworks) ERP for visibility and traceability to meet customer demands and regulatory requirements, including:
- Be sure the right ingredient lot numbers are used in the right product
- Trace materials including, incoming packaging materials and ingredients, from receiving through shipment and distribution of finished goods to their customers
- Comply with state and federal regulations and food quality and safety compliance requirements.
- Easily generate customer and audit reports for on-hand inventory, received date, expiration dates, lot numbers, and more for both customer supplied and purchased items
- Quickly and efficiently move production from a test environment to a live production environment