Eldon James Eliminates Data Silos to Support Business Growth
Like many growing manufacturing companies Eldon James had reached a point where running a business on stand-alone systems created data silos that did not scale to support their growth causing delivery, communication and quality problems.
Watch this short video to learn why Eldon James’ decision to invest in IQMS ERP and MES software is the milestone in their history that has allowed them to grow and improve the efficiency of their operations including:
- Ship millions of parts a month to 40 different countries
- Improve on time delivery from 50% to 98%
- Reduce reject rates from 30% to 2%
- Meet customer demands with a third shift that runs lights-out
- Make business decisions on real-time data instead of “knee jerk reaction”