Customized Automation Tools To Help Improve Operational Efficiency
Customized innovations on the shop floor are the way of the future for many manufacturing companies to operate leaner, seek operational efficiency and boost market differentiation in today’s competitive marketplace.
Where do you turn to get the automation program started? You have two options: Team up with your ERP vendor or develop it on your own. The whitepaper, Customized Innovation, discusses the benefits of each option, as well as highlights how the following automation projects helped five manufacturers make production faster, easier and more accurate.
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Import into SPC
- Multi-Label Printer Application from a single BOM
- Paint Line Carousel Scheduler of customer requirements to a specific paint line
- Automated Online employment application data directly into EnterpriseIQ ERP/Human Resource System
- Integrated proprietary custom quote program directly into EnterpriseIQ ERP