Best Technology Practices for Traceability Reporting
Assuring that track and trace capability is built-into your manufacturing operating system provides you peace of mind when conducting a product quality inspection as well as gives you the ability to practice continuous improvement.
Having the right technology tools and quality strategy will help you:
- Trace process routing operations from material and purchased components, to finish goods
- Tie the source and manufacturing process records to the actual BOMs and process
- Associate product records with related shipment records
- Quickly identify all of the downstream work-in-process or finished goods affected by an issue
- Instantly identify shipped lots, containers or serialized individuals that may be flawed
Download the Best Technology Practices for Traceability Reporting whitepaper to make sure you have the right technology to conduct manufacturing quality investigations, quickly, accurately and efficiently.